Ian Robertson offers several training opportunities for organizations, agencies and community. Training and workshops can be offered from 4 hours to over a two day period. Our training can assist your organization by enhancing clinical practices, protocols and processes, increasing the overall quality and delivery of services to the individual’s who access your agency.
Areas of organizational training include:
- Youth threat/risk assessment
- Is our agency trauma informed?
- Multi-systemic & multidisciplinary approach for challenging youth
- Motivational interviewing for substance abuse and mental health
- Concurrent disorders: Sorting out the chicken or the egg?
- Stages of change
- Working with resistance
- How can I effectively support my staff with burnout; the compassion fatigue approach
Workshop available for presentations include:
- Unlocking the doors to addiction
- Changing for good
- From conflict to calm
- Anger management
- “Forgiveness” as an approach for life
- Sorting out unwanted stress
- Relapse prevention
- True Colors
- Don’t give it another thought; a cognitive approach to anxiety
Ian develops workshops and training material to enhance the skills of agencies, organizations and other groups.