Counselling offers people a vehicle to see their problems in a different light. This insight often provides a sense of hope, inner strength, and support for the changes that will improve their life. Our services can be the vehicle to guide and help you through the change process!
Therapy can help you:
- Learn to communicate with your partner.
- Develop new strategies and ways to resolve conflict.
- Create a happier, meaningful and functional family relationship.
- Gain a better understanding of yourself and how you connect with others.
- Increase happiness, enjoyment, and fulfillment in how you live your life.
- Understand the cause of your anxiety, depression and other unwanted emotions.
- Learn concrete coping strategies and mechanisms to reduce and then change these feelings.
- Develop steps to liberate yourself from unwanted addictive behaviours and substance misuse.
- Gain a better understanding of anger triggers and responses while learning respectful, healthier and productive ways to express strong emotions.
- Become the partner or parent you want to be.
- Empower yourself to learn new behaviours and responses.
- Learn acceptance, compassion, and empathy.
- Create a more intimate, meaningful and purposeful relationship.